Terms of Service
QLIP AI ("QLIP AI ") offers its clients a turnkey service enabling them to extract the highlights of their long recordings and to produce clips from these extracts, particularly for internal or external communication purposes.
The services are accessible through the QLIP AI platform available at https://www.qlip.ai (the "Platform").
The services offered by QLIP AI on the Platform (the "Services") are accessible via:
- standard offers as described on the Platform (“Standard offers”),
- a customized offer made on the basis of a quote (the “Customized offer”)
The purpose of these general terms and conditions and, where applicable, the quote(s) attached thereto (the "Quote") is to define the terms and conditions for the provision of the Services to the client as identified in said Quote (the "Client") and to define the rights and obligations of the parties in this context.
2. Identification of the company
The Platform and the Services are operated by the company QLIP AI, a société par actions simplifiée (“simpliﬁed joint stock company”), registered in the Commerce du Registre et des Sociétés of Evry under number 902013838, which registered office is located at 3 rue Guesde, 91 130, Ris-Orangis, France.
QLIP AI can be contacted at the following address:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Mail: 3 rue Guesde, 91 130, Ris-Orangis, France,
3. Contractual documents
These general terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”),and, where applicable, the Quote, constitute an indivisible contractual whole(the "Contract"), to the exclusion of any other special terms and conditions or general terms and conditions of the Client that have not been expressly approved by QLIP AI. In the event of contradiction, the provisions of the Quote shall prevail over those of the Terms and Conditions.
4. Legal capacity
The Client can be:
- a natural person with full legal capacity or failing that be at least 13 years old and have obtained the agreement of their legal representative, and the Client agree to provide us with their email address so that QLIP AI can contact them.
- or a legal person acting through a natural person who has the power or authority to enter into a contract in its name and on its behalf.
The Client can have the status of:
- consumer, understood as any natural person acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade or profession,
- or professional, understood as any natural or legal person acting for purposes relating to its commercial, industrial, handmade, liberal or agricultural activity, including when acting in the name of or on behalf of another professional.
5. Who are the recipients on your personal data?
Will have access to your personal data:
- The staff of our company;
- Our processors: hosting provider, CRM tool, mailing provider, payment services provider, analytics provider;
- If applicable: public and private organisations, exclusively to comply with our legal obligations.
6. Terms of access to the Services
In order to use the Services, the Client must have the following hardware or software: a computer or mobile with internet connection and a browser.
The Client can access the Services by going directly to the Platform
6.1. Order of the Services and acceptance of the Contract
The Client subscribes to the Services on a subscription basis (the "Subscription").
6.2. In case of Stands offer's Subscription via the form on the Platform
To subscribe to the Services, the Client fills in the form available on the Platform. TheClient must provide all information marked as mandatory. Any incomplete registration will not be validated.
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is materialized by a checkbox
Registration automatically entails the opening of an account in the Client’s name (the"Account") which allows them to access to the Services by using their login and password.
6.3. In case of Customized offers ‘Subscription
To subscribe to the Services, the Client shall contact QLIP AI using the contact details indicated at the article “Identification of the company “. It is Client's responsibility to provide QLIP AI with the relevant information and documents to enable it to identify its needs and expectations. QLIP AI will then analyze the Client's needs and will draw up one or more Quotes on this basis. Unless otherwise stated, any Quote issued by QLIPAI is valid for 30 days from its issuance. If the Client fails to validate it within this period, it shall lapse.
The Client which wishes to order the Services must validate the corresponding Quote within the above period, by any useful written means and in particular by email.
Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is evidenced by the validation of a Quote
Any validation of a Quote, whether express or implied, implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, in their version in force at the date of the Quote concerned. Any acceptance subject to a reservation shall be considered null and void.
QLIP shall open an account on behalf of the Client (also the "Account").
7. Creation of User Accounts
Once theAccount has been created, the Client may freely create accesses for users("Users". The number ofUsers may be limited as specified in the subscribed Standard offer or in the signed Quote.
The Client is solely responsible for creating accesses for Users, for setting their access rights and for their personal use of the Platform.
8. Description of the Services
8.1 The Services
The Client acknowledges:
- that they are aware of the characteristics and constraints, particularly technical, of the Services,
- that the implementation of theServices requires a connection to the Internet and that the quality of theServices depends on this connection, for which QLIP AI is not responsible.
Depending on the offer chosen, the Client will have access to the services described in theQuote or all or part of the Services described on the Platform. In particular, the Client will be able to upload their videos in order to obtain the highlights of the latter. To do this, the Client must:
- Upload a video to the Platform(the “Video”),
- Choose what social platform they want to target with the uploaded video
Once the above elements have been processed by the Platform, the Client will be able to:
- watch the highlight clips,
- trim the Video using text-based editing,
- resize the Videos with the various options offered on the Platform.
The finalizedVideo (the "Final Video") will be available for download by the Client.
By default, and unless the Client expressly refuses by any useful written means, the Client acknowledges and accepts that QLIP AI may access the Video, in particular for the following purposes:
resize the Videos with the various options offered on the Platform.
- providing personalized advice to the Client,
- assist the Client when the latter requests it on the Platform,
- enrich the Client's algorithms,
- provide technical support.
Moreover, the Client expressly authorizes QLIP AI, for the legal duration of the author’s rights and for the whole world, to use the Video and the Final Video to promote its Services and enrich its algorithm.
9 Additional Services
During the duration of the Services, the Client benefits from maintenance, in particular corrective and evolutionary maintenance. In this context, access to thePlatform may be limited or suspended.
Concerning corrective maintenance, QLIP AI shall make its best efforts to provide theClient with corrective maintenance in order to correct any malfunction or bug found on the Platform.
Concerning the evolutionary maintenance, the Client benefits during the duration of theServices from an evolutionary maintenance, which QLIP AI may carry out automatically and without prior notice, and which includes improvements of the functionalities of the Platform and/or technical facilities used within the framework of the Platform (aiming at introducing minor or major extensions).
Access to the Platform may also be limited or suspended for planned maintenance purposes, which may include the above-mentioned corrective and evolutionary maintenance operations
QLIP AI provides, under the terms of an obligation of means, the hosting of the Platform, as well as the data entered on the Platform, on its servers or through the intermediary of a professional hosting provider, and on servers located in a territory of the European Union.
10. Modification of the Services
If the Client wishes to modify the content of its Subscription (and in particular the number of User Accounts or the possible duration of the Videos to upload as defined below), they must:
- subscribe to another Standard offer or,
- request a Quote from QLIP AI. QLIP AI will draw up a new Quote which must be validated by the Client and will replace the previous Quote.
11. Duration of the Services, termination
11.1 Concerning the Standard offers
The Subscription to a Standard offer is taken out for the period indicated on thePlatform.
The Subscription is then automatically renewed for successive periods of the same duration as the initial Subscription period mentioned above (together with the initial period the "Subscription Periods"),from date to date, unless terminated by QLIP AI or by the Client until the last day of the current Subscription Period, under the conditions described below.
Cancellation of the Subscription may be made by each party by email or directly from the Platform.
Termination of the Subscription shall be effective at the end of the last Subscription Period in progress. Any Subscription Period started shall be due in full.
If the Client is a consumer, according to article L215-1 of the French Consumer Code:
For service contracts concluded for a fixed term with a tacit renewal clause, the professional providing the service shall inform the consumer in writing, by a dedicated letter or e-mail, no earlier than three months and no later than one month before the end of the period authorizing the rejection of renewal, of the possibility of not renewing the contract he has concluded with a tacit renewal clause. This information shall be given in clear and comprehensible terms and shall mention, in a visible box, the deadline for non-renewal.
Where this information has not been sent to him in accordance with the provisions of the first paragraph, the consumer may terminate the contract free of charge at any time from the renewal date.
Advances made after the last renewal date or, in the case of open-ended contracts, after the date of conversion of the initial fixed-term contract, shall in this case be reimbursed within thirty days of the date of termination, after deduction of the sums corresponding, up to that date, to the performance of the contract. The provisions of this article shall apply without prejudice to those which by law subject certain contracts to special rules as regards consumer information.
11.2. Concerning Customized offer
The Subscription of a Customized offer is taken out for an initial period specified in the Quote, which starts from the date of the beginning of the subscription indicated in the Quote.
Unless otherwise provided in the Quote, the Subscription is then tacitly renewed for periods of the same duration if the initial period, unless terminated by QLIP or by the Client until the last day of the current Subscription Periods.
Termination of the Subscription by either party shall be effected by sending a request to that effect to the other party by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the address mentioned at the article “Identification of the company”, mentioning the will to terminate the Subscription.
Termination of the Subscription shall be effective at the end of the last Subscription Period in progress. Any Subscription Period started shall be due in full.
12. Financial conditions
12.1. Prices and payment terms
12.1.a. In case of subscription to a Standard offer
a) Subscription price
The price is indicated on the Platform and is expressed in euros and tax excluded.
b) Invoicing and payment terms
QLIP AI sends the Client an invoice per Subscription Periods by any useful means.
Payment is made by direct debit on a monthly basis as from the Subscription date.
12.1.b. In case of subscription to a Customized offer
a) Subscription price
The price of the Subscription is indicated on the Quote.
b) Invoicing and payment terms
The invoicing terms are specified in the Quote. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, invoices shall be sent to the Client on a monthly basis by any means and shall be paid by bank transfer within 30 days from their issuance.
12.2. Payment delays and incidents
In the event of default or delay in payment, QLIP AI reserves the right, from the day after the due date specified on the invoice:
(i) for all Clients:
- To declare all sums owed by the Client to QLI AI to be in arrears and immediately payable,
- Immediately suspend the access to the Platform until full payment of the amounts due,
(ii) for Professional Clients:
Invoice for it benefit an interest on arrears equal to 3 times the legal interest rate, based on the amount of the sums not paid on the due date and a fixed indemnity of 40 euros for recovery, without prejudice to additional compensation if the recovery actually incurred exceed this amount.
13. Right of withdrawal
- the Client is a consumer,
- the Client is a non-professional fulfilling the conditions set out in the French Consumer Code,
... the Client has a right of withdrawal, for a period of 14 days from the entry into force of the Contract. They may exercise this right by sending to QLIP AI, before the expiry of the aforementioned period, the form in Appendix 1 hereof, duly completed, or any other unambiguous statement expressing their wish to withdraw.
In the event that the right of withdrawal is exercised, QLIP AI shall refund to the Client all payments received from the Client, without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day QLIP AI is informed of the Client's decision to withdraw. The refund shall be made using the same means of payment as the one used for the initial transaction, unless the Client expressly agrees a different means. In any event, this refund will not incur any costs for the Client.
If the Client has requested that the Services start before the expiry of the withdrawal period, by ticking the box to this effect in their registration form or by accepting the Quote, they may exercise their right of withdrawal within the period and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out above. In this case, the Client shall owe QLIP AI the price of the Subscription, calculated on a pro rata basis for the time elapsed until QLIP AI was notified of their decision to withdraw.
14. Agreement of proof
The Client expressly acknowledges and accepts that the data collected on the Platform and QLIP AI 's computer equipment:
- are proof of the reality of the operations carried out in the context of the Contract,
- constitute the principal method of proof accepted between the parties.
15. Client's obligations and liability
15.1. Concerning the provision of information
The Client undertakes to provide QLIP AI with all documents, elements, data and information necessary for the performance of the Services. More generally, the Client undertakes to cooperate actively with QLIP AI and in particular with its dedicated staff for the proper execution of the present contract.
15.2. Concerning the Account
- guarantees that the information provided in the form is accurate and undertakes to keep it up to date,
- acknowledges that this information is proof of their identity and is binding as soon as it is validated,
- is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their login and password. Any access to the Platform using their username and password is deemed to be made by them.
The Client must contact QLIP AI immediately using the contact details set out in the "Identification of the company” article if they become aware that their Account has been used without their knowledge. They acknowledge that QLIP AI shall have the right to take any appropriate action in such a case.
The Client is solely responsible for creating access for Users and for setting their access rights. In the event of a breach by one of the Users of the obligations set out herein, QLIP AI reserves the right to cut off a User's access to their Account without delay from the time the said breach is established.
15.3. Concerning the use of the Services
The Client is responsible for their use of the Services and any information they share in connection therewith. They are also responsible for the use of the Services and any information shared by Users. They agree that the Services will be used exclusively by them and/or Users, which are subject to the same obligations as them in their use of the Services.
The Client is solely responsible of the Videos and of all content of any kind (editorial, graphic, audio, audiovisual or other) included in the Videos (the "Content"). The Client guarantees QLIP AI that it has all the rights and authorizations necessary for the distribution of this Content (including authorization of image rights).
The Client is thus forbidden to include in the Videos and to broadcast Content, without this list being exhaustive:
- infringing public order and morality (pornographic, obscene, indecent, shocking or unsuitable for a family audience, defamatory, insulting, violent, racist, xenophobic or revisionist);
- infringing the rights of third parties (infringing content, infringing personality rights, etc.) and, more generally, violating a contractual, legislative or regulatory provision;
- prejudicial to third parties in any way whatsoever;
- misleading, deceptive or proposing or promoting illegal, fraudulent or deceptive activities;
- harmful to the computer systems of third parties.
The Client is solely responsible for their use of the Videos and the Final Video.
The Client is solely responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations applicable to its activity and in particular for compliance with any legal notices imposed by them. Consequently, the Client may not under any circumstances seek the liability or guarantee of QLIP AI in this respect.
The Client guarantees QLIP AI that they have all the rights to grant it a license to use the Videos and Final Video, allowing it, in particular, to produce the Services and to promote them on any media and for the legal duration of the author’s rights.
The Client will indemnify QLIP AI against any claim and/or action that may be brought against QLIP AI as a result of a breach of any of their obligations. The Client will indemnify QLIP AI for any loss suffered and reimburse it for any sums it may have to bear as a result.
16. Obligations and liability of QLIP AI
16.1. QLIP AI undertakes to provide the Services diligently and in accordance with the rules of the trade, it being specified that it has an obligation of means, to the exclusion of any obligation of result, which the Client expressly acknowledges and accepts.
16.2. As the Platform is based on non-deterministic machine learning algorithms, the Client acknowledges and accepts that QLIP AI cannot guarantee that the renderings of the Final Video will meet all its needs and expectations, and that QLIP AI cannot be held liable in this respect.
16.3. QLIP AI undertakes to use the documents, elements, data, information and Content provided to it by the Client only for the purposes set out herein.
16.4. QLIP AI guarantees to the Client the full and quiet possession of the rights granted on all content on which QLIP AI holds rights against all disorders, actions, claims or evictions of any kind.
16.5. QLIP AI shall not be held responsible for decisions taken by the Client or by any third party appointed by the Client, including Users, which contravene the present contract.
16.6. QLIP AI undertakes to carry out regular checks to verify the operation and accessibility of its Platform. In this respect, QLIP AI reserves the right to temporarily interrupt access to its Platform for maintenance purposes.
However, QLIP AI shall not be liable for any temporary difficulties or impossibility of access to the Services due to:
- circumstances outside its network (and in particular the partial or total failure of the Client's servers);
- the failure of equipment, cabling, services or networks not included in the Services or which are not under its responsibility;
- the interruption of the Services due to telecom operators or Internet access providers;
- force majeure.
QLIP AI is responsible for the operation of its servers, the external limits of which are constituted by the connection points.
16.7. QLIP AI does not offer any service level guarantees for the Platform.
However, the Company makes its best efforts to maintain access to the Platform 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in the event of scheduled maintenance under the conditions defined in the "Maintenance" article or in the event of force majeure.
16.8. QLIP AI acts as a hosting provider for the Content that the Client puts online. Consequently, it is not responsible for this Content.
16.9. If QLIP AI receives a notification concerning an illicit Content, it will act promptly to remove it or make it impossible to access, and it may take the measures described in the article "Sanctions in case of breach".
16.10. QLIP AI shall use its best efforts to save any data entered on the Platform.
16.11. In any event, the liability that QLIP AI may incur hereunder is expressly limited to the direct damage suffered by the Client.
If the Client is a professional, the liability shall not exceed the amounts received during the 12 months preceding the event giving rise to liability or the duration of the provision of its Services if this duration is shorter..
17. Sanctions in case of breach
The following are essential obligations towards QLIP AI (the "Essential Obligations"):
- to pay the price of the Services in accordance with the article "Financial Conditions",
- not to provide false, incomplete or misleading information for the subscription and use of the Services,
- not to use the Services for a third party,
- not to engage in illegal, fraudulent activities or activities that infringe the rights or safety of third parties, infringe public order or violate the laws and regulations in force.
In the event of a breach of these Essential Obligations, QLIP AI may:
- suspend or remove the Client and/or User's access to the Services,
- notify any competent authority, cooperate with it and provide it with all information useful for the investigation and suppression of illegal or illicit activities,
- take any legal action.
These sanctions are without prejudice to any damages that QLIP AI may claim from the Client.
In the event of a breach of any obligation other than an Essential Obligation, QLIP AI will send a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the Client requesting that the breach be remedied within a maximum of 15 calendar days. The Services will be terminated at the end of this period if the breach is not remedied.
18. Legal guarantee of conformity
When the Client is a consumer, they benefit from a legal guarantee of conformity in a contract for the supply of digital content or services.
When they acts in this sense, the consumer:
- benefits from a time limit which depends on the period of supply of the digital content or service by the professional:
o when the supply is punctual or is a series of distinct supplies: the period to act is 2 years from the supply, or
o when the supply is continuous: the professional is responsible for the conformity that appears during the whole period of supply;
- may choose, in the event of a lack of conformity, either to bring the digital content or service into conformity at no cost, without undue delay and without major inconvenience to them, or, failing that, to reduce the price or to terminate the contract under the conditions of Article L224-25-20 of the French Consumer Code. The Client may refuse to comply with the conditions set forth in Article L224-25-19 paragraph 1 of the French Consumer Code;
- in the event of termination of the contract, shall not be required to pay for the use they made of the digital content or service during the period, prior to termination of the contract, during which the content or service was not compliant;
19. Intellectual Property
19.1. QLIP AI 's Intellectual Property
The systems, software, structures, infrastructures, databases and content of any kind (texts, images, visuals, music, logos, brands, databases, etc.) used by QLIP AI within its Platform are protected by all intellectual property rights or database producers' rights in force. Any disassembly, decompilation, decryption, extraction, reuse, copying and, more generally, any act of reproduction, representation, dissemination and use of any of these elements, in whole or in part, without the authorization of QLIP AI is strictly prohibited and may be subject to legal proceedings. The license that QLIP AI grants to the Client does not entail any transfer of ownership.
The Client, and the Users, benefit from a non-exclusive and non-transferable license in SaaS mode to use the Platform for the duration set out in the article "Duration of the Services, termination”.
The Client shall refrain from and ensure that Users, as defined below, shall refrain from:
- reproduce, arrange, adapt all or part of the Platform;
- proceed with any form of commercial exploitation of the Platform with third parties;
- transferring, providing, lending, renting the Platform, granting sub-licences or other rights of use, or more generally, communicating all or part of the Platform to a third party or an affiliated company.
- integrate all or part of the Platform into any computer system or any other software solution other than those provided for in the Contract.
- to transmit the Platform by remote transmission, to put it on a network, in particular on the Internet, outside the Site, or to distribute it in any other form, without the prior written authorization of QLIP AI.
19.2. Intellectual property of the Videos
The Client owns the Videos created on the Platform. The Client is therefore free to use them, in particular for commercial purposes.
The Client undertakes not to remove the QLIP AI logo from the Videos without QLIP AI's authorization.
The Client agrees that their Videos may be broadcast free of charge by QLIP AI on the Platform, on its own website and social media accounts, as well as in the context of presentations of its activity, by any means and on any media, worldwide, or the purposes of internal and/or external promotion and communication. Furthermore, the Client acknowledges that it may be difficult to remove Videos from social media channels and sharing websites (such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and agrees that such Videos may remain on social media channels and sharing websites as originally published, provided that once this Agreement has come to an end, QLIP AI does not republish or authorize others to republish such Videos. The Client guarantees QLIP AI in this respect.
The Client may also make testimonials regarding the Platform.
Therefore, the Client agrees that QLIP AI may:
- broadcast the testimonials free of charge on the Platform and on any other French or foreign websites, published by any companies with which QLIP AI has agreements, by any means and on any media, for the purpose of promoting the Platform,
- translate the testimonials into any language,
- modify (in particular the framing, format and colors) and/or adapt the testimonies (in particular to the technical constraints of the Platform (alterations or degradations in their quality).
Unless the other party agrees in writing, the parties undertake respectively to keep confidential, for the duration of our contractual relationship and 3 years thereafter, all information relating to or held by the other party of which we become aware on the occasion of the conclusion and performance of our contractual relationship.
This obligation does not extend to information:
- of which the receiving party was already aware,
- already public at the time of their communication or which would become public without violation of this clause,
- which have been lawfully received from a third party,
- whose communication would be required by the judicial authorities, in application of laws and regulations or in order to establish the rights of a party in the context of our contractual relationship.
Confidential information may be passed on to the respective employees, collaborators, trainees, agents and contractors, on condition that they are subject to the same obligation of confidentiality.
22. Personal data
QLIP AI undertakes to comply with all legal and regulatory obligations with regards personal data protection, in particular Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 in its latest amended version and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
During the term of this Contract, and provided that the Client is not a consumer, QLIP AI may, at its own expense and subject to giving the Client at least 30 days' notice by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, request an inspection at the Client's premises or at any other place that enables it to check the conditions under which the Platform is used, in particular the compliance of its use with the purpose of this licence and, where applicable, compliance with the number of authorized Users.
It is expressly agreed between the parties that this audit may be carried out by QLIP AI's internal auditors or by an external service provider of its choice, without the Client being able to object to this. The Client may, however, inform QLIP AI of any reservations regarding the choice of auditor, QLIP AI retaining the decision whether or not to retain the auditor selected.
The Client shall provide the auditor with access to its premises and any relevant documents for the purposes of the audit, during normal working hours. QLIP AI undertakes to comply with and to ensure that the selected auditor complies with the Client's requirements regarding access to its premises and confidentiality.
QLIP AI shall send the Client a copy of the conclusions of its audit by any useful written means. The Client shall then have a period of 30 calendar days, upon receipt of this report, to send QLIP AI any observations it may have.
If an audit report reveals non-compliant use of the Platform by the Client, the latter undertakes to remedy this, at its own expense and as soon as possible, as well as to pay QLIP AI all costs and fees incurred by the latter within the framework of the said audit, without prejudice to any damages and interest.
24. Commercial references
If the Client is a professional, unless otherwise expressly stated in the Quote or instructed to QLIP AI by any useful written means, the Client allows QLIP AI to use their name, brand and logo as commercial references, on any media and in any form whatsoever, for the duration of the present contract and one year thereafter.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 1218 of the Civil Code, no party may be held liable for a failure to perform its contractual obligations if such failure is due to an event beyond the control of the parties and constituting force majeure.
By force majeure, it is meant the occurrence of an event presenting the characteristics of unpredictability, irresistibility and exteriority to the parties usually recognized by the law and the French courts. This includes strikes, terrorist activities, riots, insurrections, wars, governmental actions, natural disasters or failure attributable to a third party telecommunication provider.
The prevented party shall inform the other party as soon as possible, indicating the nature of the case of force majeure. The parties shall meet in order to determine together the most appropriate means to mitigate, if possible, the consequences of the event(s) constituting force majeure.
If the case of force majeure lasts for more than one month, each party may terminate the Contract, as of right, without judicial formality, without notice and without right to compensation of any kind, by any written means with immediate effect.
If, as a result of an event of force majeure, the affected party is prevented from fulfilling only part of its contractual obligations, it shall remain responsible for the performance of those obligations that are not affected by the event of force majeure as well as for its payment obligations.
Upon cessation of the force majeure, the affected party shall immediately inform the other party and resume performance of the affected obligations within a reasonable time.
QLIP AI may use subcontractors to carry out the Services. In this case QLIP AI undertakes to ensure that its subcontractors comply with the same contractual obligations as those to which it is subject under the present contract. QLIP AI remains solely responsible for the proper execution of the Services with respect to the Client.
QLIP AI may substitute any person who will be subrogated in all its rights and obligations under its contractual relationship with the Client. Where applicable, it will inform the Client of this substitution by any written means.
If the Client is a consumer, in the event of a dispute, the Client can have free recourse to the following consumer ombudsman for an amicable settlement:
Centre de médiation de la consommation de conciliateurs de justice (CM2C)
Postal address: 14 rue Saint Jean 75017 Paris
Phone : 01 89 47 00 14
If the Client is a foreign consumer but located in the European Union, he can go to the European Consumer Law Dispute Resolution Platform here.
QLIP AI reserves the right to modify the Contract at any time. The Client shall be informed of these modifications by any useful means, and in particular by email, at least one month before they come into force.
The modified Contract is when the Client's Subscription is renewed.
Any Client who does not accept the amended Contract must terminate their Subscription, in accordance with the conditions set out in the article "Duration of Services, termination". Failing this, the Client is deemed to have accepted the changes.
The English language shall prevail in case of contradiction or dispute as to the meaning of a term or provision.
30. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The Contract is subject to French law and shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with that law.
If the Client is a professional, any dispute that may arise in connection with their validity, interpretation or performance shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Paris (France), unless otherwise provided by mandatory procedural rules.