At QLIP, protecting your personal data is our priority.
When you use the website https://www.qlip.ai (hereinafter the "Website") and/or the web application QLIP (hereinafter the "Application"), we may collect personal data about you.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you about how we process your personal data in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the "GDPR").
Information We Collect
Personal data is a data that identifies an individual directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name.
We may collect the following personal data:
● Identification data (e.g. full name, email);
● Your videos, audio or image files;
● Data related to your profession or company(e.g. name and logo of your company);
● Login data (e.g. logs and encrypted passwords),
● Browsing data (e.g. IP address, OS, user ID);
● Economic and financial data (e.g. bank details, credit cards, details of your purchases and subscriptions);
● Any information you wish to send us aspart of your contact request.
We inform you, when collecting your personal data, whether some of these data are mandatory or optional. Mandatory data are indicated with an asterisk.
Who is the data controller
The data controller is QLIP, Type of Company, registered with the Registry of Trade andCompanies of (*) under the number (*) and whose head office is located at (*)AI SAS, société par actions simplifiée governed by the laws of France, with a share capital of EUR 2,050, whose registered office is at 3, Rue Jules Guesde, 91130, Ris-Orangis, registered with the trade and commerce registry of R.C.S Evry under number 902013838(hereinafter “Us” or “We”).
On what legal basis, for what purposes and for how long do we keep your personal data?
Data retention period
To provide you with our services available on our Website and Application through your account
Performance of a contract to which you are party and/or taking steps at your request prior to entering into a contract
All your data are retained for the duration of your account.
Your connection logs are kept for 1 year.
If your account is inactive for 5 years, your personal data will be deleted if you do not reply to our reactivation email.
In addition, personal data may be archived for probationary purposes for a period of 5 years.
To perform operations related to contracts, invoices and customer relationship management
Performance of a contract to which you are party
Personal data is retained for the duration of our business relationship.
In addition, the data relating to your transactions (with the exception of your banking data) are archived for probationary purposes for a period of 5 years.
The data related to your credit card are retained by our payment service provider for the duration of your subscription.
The CVV2 (Card Verification Value), listed on your credit card details, will not be stored.
Invoices are archived for a period of 10 years.
To create a database of customers and prospects
Our legitimate interest in developing and promoting our business
For our customers: their personal data are retained for the duration of our business relationship.
For our prospects: their personal data are retained for a period of 3 years starting from the last contact with us (e.g. communication, action).
In addition, personal data may be archived for probationary purposes for a period of 5 years
To send newsletters, requests and direct marketing mailings.
For our customers: our legitimate interest in winning customer loyalty and informing our customers of our latest news.
For our prospects: your consent (BtoC) or our legitimate interest in winning customer loyalty and informing our customers of our latest news (BtoB).
Personal data are retained for a period of 3 years starting from the last contact with us (e.g. communication, action).
To answer to your information request and other inquiries.
Our legitime interest in responding to your inquiries.
Personal data are retained during the processing of your request and is deleted once the request has been processed.
To elaborate analytics of navigation, site audience, and behavior on the Website and the Application.
Your data are retained for 25 months.
To process data subjects’ requests to exercise their rights.
Our legitimate interest in responding to your requests and keeping records of them.
If we ask you a proof of identity: we only retain it for the necessary time to verify your identity. Once the verification has been carried out, the proof is deleted.
If you exercise your right to object to direct marketing: we keep this information for 3 years.
Who are the recipients on your personal data?
Will have access to your personal data:
- The staff of our company;
- Our processors: hosting provider, CRM tool, mailing provider, payment services provider, analytics provider;
- If applicable: public and private organisations, exclusively to comply with our legal obligations.
Are your personal data likely to be transferred outside the European Union?
Your personal data is hosted for the duration of the processing on the servers of the company Amazon Web Services located in the European Union.
As part of the tools, we use (see article on the recipients of your personal data, especially our processors), your personal data may be transferred outside the European Union. The transfer of your personal data in this context is secured with the use of following safeguards:
- Either personal data are transferred to a country that has been recognized as ensuring an adequate level of protection by a decision of the European Commission, in accordance with article 45 of the GDPR : in this case, this country ensures a level of protection deemed sufficient and adequate to the provisions of the GDPR; or
- The personal data are transferred to a country whose level of data protection has not been recognized as adequate to the GDPR : in this case these transfers are based on appropriate safeguards indicated in article 46 of the GDPR, adapted to each provider, including but not limited to the execution of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, the application of Binding Corporate Rules or under an approved certification mechanism; or
- The personal data are transferred under the any appropriate safeguards described in Chapter V of the GDPR.
What rights do you have regarding your personal data?
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right to rectification: you have the right to rectify your inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete personal data at any time as defined by article 16 of the GDPR.
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain cases defined in article 18 of the GDPR.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted and to prohibit any future collection as defined by article 17 of the GDPR.
- Right to file a complaint to a competent supervisory authority (inFrance, the CNIL), under GDPR article 77, if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a breach of applicable regulations.
- Right to define instructions related to the retention, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time: for purposes based on consent, Article 7of the GDPR provides that you may withdraw your consent at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal.
- Right to data portability: under specific conditions defined in article 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a standard machine-readable format and to require their transfer to the recipient of your choice.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data as defined by article 21 of the GDPR. Please note that we may continue to process your personal data despite this opposition for legitimate reasons or for the defense of legal claims.
You can exercise these rights by writing us using the contact details below. For this matter we may ask you to provide us with additional information or documents to prove your identity
What cookies do we use?
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on preferences you have specified.
Limits of Our Policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Changes to This Policy
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details:
address: 3 rue Jules Guesde 91130 RIS-ORANGIS, France